Recognize Candidates with High Potential
You need to surround yourself with very competent, dynamic and creative people because they will be the fuel of your box.
In order to attract high-potential employees to you, several rules apply. First, take care of job offers, do not underestimate spontaneous applications and relay your job offers on different networks.
Be demanding during the interview:
The candidate must have learned about your activities and your company’s values.
Do not hesitate to ask him a few questions about it before presenting it to him in more detail.
Above all, you want someone with whom you will be comfortable working.
Look for a motivated, dynamic and able to work in a team. Ask yourself these simple questions at the end of the interview: What first impressions did I have? Were these impressions confirmed during the interview or not? Can I imagine being able to work for a year with this person?
Some frequent questions to ask:
- What are your strong points?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you expect from this experience?
- Cite us 3 faults.
- What did you dislike in your past professional experience?
- What did your last professional experience bring you?
- Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?
Top 10 Job Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why do you want to leave (or have left) your current job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why do you want this job?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcame it.
- What are your goals for the future?
Dwell on a few facts during the interview
Did the person interrupt you? Did she express herself clearly? You can also create a roadmap on how to Recruit as this start-up.
Finally, do not conduct the interview alone, as it can never be repeated enough, two opinions are better than one.
If you have any doubts following the interview, you are free to summon the candidate a second time or to take tests before you Recruit the person. For example, if are you looking for a writer? Ask him to write a short text on any topic for a certain amount of time. You can then ensure its quality of writing, and its ability to avoid making spelling or grammar mistakes
Make your employees good employees
You have selected a candidate because you think he/she is capable of fulfilling the company’s missions, and of evolving over the years. But there is no perfect, fully qualified employee for a position. A good employee becomes a good employee if you give him the means. Have you just started your business and don’t have a big budget to finance training?
You can set up training courses within the company, offering an in-depth specialization in mastering the tools and software used, and on the news in your field of activity.
Consider following point to Make your employees good employees
- Promote the exchange of knowledge between employees.
- Continuing education is an excellent alternative to train your employees while keeping them at their posts.
- Care must be taken to stimulate their motivation and their team spirit
- Cultivating the innovative and creative spirit of your start-up also requires more flexible working conditions.